/recents

Titulo

Outlander - Presentation

      If you're looking for great acting, elaborated characters, breathtaking sceneries and crazy music (no, I'm not in love with Bear McCreary...) then this tv show is for you !
      But you must be wondering « Ok but what's Outlander ?! ». Well, I think the best way to describe this serie is to say its a mix of genres. Joining historical and romance, it also combines drama and fantasy, 20th and 18th century.

© Starz - Outlander


     Here's a summary that will give you a more precise idea.

Summary : 
     Claire Randall, a nurse during WWII, goes to Scotland with her husband for a second honey moon. While trying to trying to tend to their couple's wounds inflicted by the war, the young woman finds herself thrown 200 years back in a wild and insurgent Scotland. How will she fit in a time period so different from hers ? Will she manage going back to her husbands who still awaits her in the 20th century ?

Creator : Ronald D. Moore
Composer : Bear McCeary
Main cast
     Caitriona Balfe : Claire Randall
     Tobias Menzies : Frank Randall
     Sam Heughan : Jamie Fraser

Number of seasons : 1 (the second season is out on the 9th of april 2016)

A few quotes :
« The war had taught me to cherish the present because tomorrow might not ever come to pass. What I didn’t know at the time was that tomorrow would prove less important than yesterday » - Claire (Season 1 Episode 1)

« What kind of corset is that » - Mrs Fitz
« It's from France. » - Claire
(Season 1 Episode 2, talking about Claire's bra)

« Claire Beauchamp Randall, promise that you’ll return to me. » - Frank
« I will, Frank Randall. I promise. » - Claire
(Season 1 Episode 3)

« I run in darkness, Madam. And darkness is where I belong. I need no sympathy and you'll get none from me. One way or another, I will get the truth out of you. » - Black Jack
(Season 1 Episode 6)

« She asked forgiveness and I gave it, but the truth is I'd forgiven everything she'd done and everything she could do long before that day. For me, that was no choice, that was falling in love » - Jamie
(Season 1 Episode 9)

What's more to know : Outlander firstly is a serie of books written by Diana Gabaldon.


© kingsmillshotel - Outlander




Izzy, AJI Team

Aucun commentaire

Translate

Fourni par Blogger.